1.28.2014

Follow Your Heart- PP#180

Hello everyone! Today I have two fun little cards to share with you. The first card I have to share I created for this weeks Paper Players Sketch challenge #180. You can check out the sketch below and all the challenge details HERE.


 This was a fun little sketch to play along with. I just love the little tag peeking out on the right side. I used one of Paper Wings Productions new cling stamps, two colored markers, and some crystal stickles to create this one. Below is my card!
 

The next card I have to share is this fun and funky Hello card I made just for fun. I used  Paper Wings Productions Vintage Technology clear stamp set and some Lumin' Arts Shimmer Paint to create this one. As you can see I had lots of fun with this one! Who doesn't like to splatter paint and add a little funky stitching.  


Card #1 Supplies: Card Base- DCWV / Cardstock- White, Purple, Pink / Stamps- Paper Wings Productions Follow Your Heart Cling Stamp Set / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / CTMH Markers- Blush & Petal / Rangers Stickles- Crystal / Sulky Thread- Purple / Sewing Machine
Card #2 Supplies: Card Base- DCWV / Cardstock- White / Stamps- Paper Wings Productions Vintage Technology Clear Stamp Set / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / Lumin' Arts Shimmer Paints- Chiffon Pink &Sweet Lavender / Sulky Thread- Purple / Sewing Machine


2 comments:

Jaydee said...

Amber, I love the spring colors and I am totally in love with the horizontal and vertical stripes. It really makes the sentiment pop and adds so much great interest.
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Margaret said...

These are great! I really like the scribbles behind the sentiment on the first one, and the awesome stitching on the second!