1.29.2014

Mixed Company Layouts- Nani Ke Ola DT

Today I have two different layouts to share over at Nani Ke Ola that I created with Heidi Swapp’s Mixed Company Collection.  I have always been a fan of Heidi Swapp’s collections and this one is no different. I just love the fun patterns, colors, and embellishments that are included in this one.


For the first layout I used the 12×12 double sided Sweet Thing patterned paper, two 6×6 sheets of patterned paper from the Mixed Company collection pack, and a handful of embellishments from the Ephemera Embellishment Pack.


For the next layout I used the 12×12 double sided Mixed Graphic patterned paper, two 6×6 sheets of patterned paper from the Mixed Company paper pack, and a few vellum and acrylic embellishments from the Ephemera Embellishment Pack.


 There are lots of fun vellum and acrylic embellishments that come in the Ephemera Embellishment Pack, a total of 91 pieces to be exact. As you can see I used a lot of embellishments on both of my layouts and I still have lots left to use.The possibilities are endless.

Supplies: Heidi Swapp’s 12×12 Mix Company Patterned Paper- Sweet Thing & Mixed Graphic / Heidi Swapp’s Mixed Company 6×6 Paper Pack / Heidi Swapp’s Ephemera Embellishment Pack / Stamps- Oriental Trading / Vera Color Ink Pads- Mint &Peony / Hunter Gray Shimmer Paint / Sulky Thread- Gray, Pink, Teal / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Aww... Love the photos of the fur babies! Your pages look fantastic!