3.02.2014

PWP March Challenge- Celebrate

 Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this colorful card for this months Paper Wings Productions Challenge!  March is a special month for Paper Wings Productions as we are celebrating our 2 year anniversary. So this months challenge theme is "Celebrate", you can check out all the details HERE. Since were celebrating starting now through Wednesday March 5th everything in the Paper Wings Productions Store is 20% off. Use the code CELEBRATE at check out.


For my card I used Paper Wings Productions Hanging Stars & Celebrate Clear Stamp Sets, a spray bottle full of water, and a few different colored ink refills from CTMH. I started by stamping my sentiment and hearts on to a white piece of cardstock in Staz-On Jet black ink. After I had all my images stamped I sprayed my white piece of cardstock with some water. Then I took a few different colored ink refills and randomly dropped a few drops over my images. While the ink was still wet I took my spray bottle and generously sprayed the cardstock. This gave it a fun watercolored effect.You can see a close up below!


Supplies: Cardstock- White / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets- Hanging Stars & Celebrate / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Ink Refills- Baby Pink, Kiwi Lime, Crystal Blue, Amethyst / CTMH Marker- Tulip / Sulky Thread- White / Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I love this! The hearts are too cute