7.09.2014

XO Layout

Hello everyone! I'm stopping in to share this cute little layout I created for Nani Ke Ola. My layout is all about Love, well hugs and kisses that is. Before I get to all the details I thought I'd share that Nani Ke Ola is currently having a Design Team Call. It's a great team to be apart of and I'm going to miss being on the team. Jennifer is accepting applications now through July 20th. Good luck!


I used the fabulous 12 x 12 Striped & XO  patterned papers from Glitz Design's Black & White Collection for my background. I left the striped paper whole and added some hand ripped XO patterned paper to the top and bottom of my layout.


I used some of the fun circle alphabet  stickers from the Black & White 12 x12 Alphas & Words sheet to create a cute little title.  I also matted my little photo with some white tissue paper and a red polka dotted sheet of patterned paper from the Black & White 6 x6 paper pad . After I had my photo matted I added a wood veneer heart from Elle’s Studio along with some sliver sequins and a cute little stamped sentiment.


For the top right of my layout I added the XO journaling card from the Black & White Bits & Pieces sheet along with a few sliver sequins and a wood veneer heart from Creative Embellishments. Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies: 12 x 12 Patterned Paper- Glitz Designs Black & White Collection / Glitz Designs Black & White 12 x12 Alphas & Words / Glitz Designs Black & White Bits & Pieces / Everyday Moments Elle's Studio Clear Stamp Set- Happy Note / Versa Color Ink Pad- Red / Lummin' Arts Shimmer Paint- Black / Wood Veneer Hearts- Elle's Studio & Creative Embellishments / Sliver Sequins / Sulky Thread- Red / Sewing Machine

2 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Awesome design! I love all the x's and o's, the ink splatter and the pop of red. Thanks for sharing! :)

Alicia McNamara said...

This is so pretty Amber! I love grey and white together. A beautiful Layout xx