8.05.2014

Chalk It Up 2 Page School Year Layout

Hello everyone! A few days ago I announced I would be joining Jessica's Craftin' & Stampin' Design Team!  Jessica is a consultant for Close To My Heart and has graciously shared some products with me to create with. So today I'm sharing my first two page layout I created with Close To My Hearts Chalk It Up Paper Pack & Chalk It Up Complements. For my two page layout I used a cute little sketch from Close To My Hearts Magic How To Program Book. The pattern I used is called Top Hat and can be found on page 114.


I started by creating my background with a 12 x 12 piece of Lagoon cardstock and then I added all of my patterned paper, photo mats, and embellishments to the page. This page has one large 5 x 7 photo and two smaller 3 1/2 x 5 photos. For my title I used the large Flaxen colored "School" Chipboard piece from the Chalk It Up Complements Chipboard Sheet. 


For the second page of my layout I started with a 12 x 12 sheet of Flaxen cardstock and then I added my patterned paper, photo mats, and embellishments to the page. This page has one large 5 x 7 photo and one 5 x 3 1/2 photo. For the second part of my title I used the large Lagoon colored "Year" chipboard piece from the Chalk It Up Complements Chipboard Sheet. I also added a few other chipboard embellishments to both of my pages along with some stitching. You can check out a close up below. Super cute right? I hope you enjoyed my two page layout! Thanks for visiting!


Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Lagoon , Sorbet, Flaxen  / CTMH Paper Pack- Chalk It Up / Chipboard Embellishments- Chalk It Up Complements / CTMH How To Program- Magic / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine

For the month of August I will be sharing multiple layouts I created with this super cute collection. Check it out! You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store.

Chalk It Up Paper Pack / Item Number: X7184B 
Chalk It Up Complements / Item Number: X7184C

Chalk It Up Assortment / Item Number: Z3009

3 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

AWESOME LAYOUT!!! love it!!!

Amy Ricker said...

Really adorable! I love it.

Alicia McNamara said...

Great LO Amber! Love how you organised your photos in the post! Looks so professional!!