8.19.2014

Class Act


Hello everyone! I'm back with another Back To School themed 12 x12 layout. It's my third week creating with this super cute collection from Close To My Heart and I still can't get enough of it. For this layout I used a four photo pattern from Close To My Hearts Imagine How To Program. This is one of my favorite patterns from the book, it's called Sweet Symphony and can be found on page 24. This is a two page pattern but I'm just using the left side of the pattern for my layout today.


I used one side of patterned paper and three different colored pieces of cardstock to create my background. After I had all of my pieces adhered to my white page front I added four white pieces of cardstock ( these are where my photos will go ), some embellishments, some alphabet stickers, and some black paint splatters. I really love these fun shaped chipboard pieces and just love any kind of quote bubble with a fabulous sentiment in it.


To create my title I used a little 3D arrow sticker from the Chalk It Up Assortment sheet and some black alphabet stickers from Glitz Designs to spell out "Class Act". You can find a list of all the supplies I used below along with a few detailed photos of this collection. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: CTMH Cardstock- Lagoon , Sorbet, Flaxen, White Daisy / CTMH Paper Pack- Chalk It Up / Chipboard Embellishments- Chalk It Up Complements / 3D Arrow Sticker-Chalk It Up Assortment / CTMH How To Program- Imagine / Black Alphabet Stickers- Glitz Designs / Lummin' Arts Paint- Black

Next week I will be sharing one more layout I created with this super cute collection. You can find all of these awesome Close To My Heart products at Jessica's CTMH store.

Chalk It Up Paper Pack / Item Number: X7184B 
Chalk It Up Complements / Item Number: X7184C

Chalk It Up Assortment / Item Number: Z3009

1 comment:

Jessica Wilson said...

I cannot tell you enough how much I ADORE this layout!!! The spatters are a PERFECT touch to this layout, and I LOVE how you assembled the chipboard pieces!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!